PWR Steering Rack & Pinion 42-2985
|Steering Input Shaft Spline Quantity||NA|
|Inlet Line Fitting Gender||Female|
|Gasket Or Seal Included||Yes|
|End To End Length||1390|
|Outlet Line Fitting Diameter||12|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Total Turns Lock To Lock||3|
|Outlet Line Fitting Gender||Female|
|Mounting Brackets Included||No|
|Outer Tie Rods Included||No|
|Steering Input Shaft Diameter||16.8|
|Inner Tie Rods Included||Yes|
|Inlet Line Fitting Diameter||12|
Engineered and Manufactured for Superior Performance and Reliability, this PWR 100% NEW Rack and Pinion will enhance installation efficiency, address premature product-based failure, and increase lasting customer satisfaction.
- Audited and Approved Precision Manufacturing Controlled Internal Components
- Packaged With All Required Installation O-Rings, Washers, and Clamps
- Factory Installed Integral Mounting Bushings, Mount Clamps, and Clamp Bushings
- PWR Specification Compliant Inner Tie Rod, Boot, and Boot Clamp Designs & Materials
- Correctly Routed and Constructed Fluid Transfer Tubes
- Strict Adherence to The Original Equipment Application Specific Turn Ratio and Pressure Specification
- Direct Management of Manufacturing and Quality Control Functions to PWR Approved Processes
- 100% Functional Testing of Every PWR Unit to our Rigid Performance Specification
- Adherence to Most Current Global ISO/TS/OHSA Standards
- Approved PWR Proprietary North American Based Engineering Features
- Actual Field Installations and In-Service Monitoring of Fit, Form, and Function
- Extreme Protective Industrial Grade Packaging to Insure Your PWR 100% New Part Arrives Ready To Install
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?