First, Add Your Vehicle
TruGrade/Endurance Rack & Pinion 64586EShop All TruGrade
Every unit is tested and inspected to ensure that they meet or exceed original equipment specifications. All components are 100% inspected using calibrated measuring equipment and then re-manufactured or replaced with new. This guarantees that the finished unit will always meet or exceed our customer expectations.
- Assembled units are 100% functionally tested to ensure dependable performance you can trust.
- Rack shafts are greased to OE Specifications with High Pressure Synthetic Lithium grease resulting in increased EPAS life.
- Wear Items such as Seals, Boots, and Rack Belts are replaced 100% with new OE equivalents preventing contamination of internal components.
- Electrical components are computer tested after assembly to ensure proper function and on-vehicle communication
Advice and How-To's
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?