First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
TruGrade/Endurance Rack & Pinion 80705EShop All TruGrade
Part # 80705E
SKU # 631132
Price Not Available
Every unit is tested and inspected to ensure that they meet or exceed original equipment specifications. All components are 100% inspected using calibrated measuring equipment and then re-manufactured or replaced with new. This guarantees that the finished unit will always meet or exceed our customer expectations.
- Assembled units are 100% functionally tested to ensure dependable performance you can trust.
- Rack shafts are greased to OE Specifications with High Pressure Synthetic Lithium grease resulting in increased EPAS life.
- Wear Items such as Seals, Boots, and Rack Belts are replaced 100% with new OE equivalents preventing contamination of internal components.
- Electrical components are computer tested after assembly to ensure proper function and on-vehicle communication
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle