First, Add Your Vehicle
TruGrade/Endurance Rack & Pinion 8157Shop All TruGrade
Every unit is tested and inspected to ensure that they meet or exceed original equipment specifications. All components are 100% inspected using calibrated measuring equipment and then re-manufactured or replaced with new. This guarantees that the finished unit will always meet or exceed our customer expectations.
- Rack shafts are reconditioned to precision OE type finish to assure extended seal life
- Cylinder lines are thoroughly cleaned, pressure tested, and replaced if necessary
- New premium grade bellows are installed with stainless steel clamps to prevent premature failure
- Painted to help protect unit in harsh road conditions
Advice and How-To's
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?