First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
TruGrade/Endurance Rack & Pinion 8357Shop All TruGrade
Part # 8357
SKU # 9070
Price Not Available
Total Turns Lock To Lock
Every unit is tested and inspected to ensure that they meet or exceed original equipment specifications. All components are 100% inspected using calibrated measuring equipment and then re-manufactured or replaced with new. This guarantees that the finished unit will always meet or exceed our customer expectations.
- Rack shafts are reconditioned to precision OE type finish to assure extended seal life
- Cylinder lines are thoroughly cleaned, pressure tested, and replaced if necessary
- New premium grade bellows are installed with stainless steel clamps to prevent premature failure
- Painted to help protect unit in harsh road conditions
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle