First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Nolathane Radius Control Arm Bushing REV0280178Shop All Nolathane
Part # REV0280178
SKU # 122567
Price Not Available
Lower front bushings absorb most of the loads under braking resulting in severe wear and reduced braking efficiency over time. Nolathane front control arm bushings are designed to improve vehicle stability, improve handling braking control and alignment. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty . Nolathane bushings are made from the highest quality elastomers and are designed to synchronise your suspension system for optimal safety.
- Nolathane formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management
- Supporting metal hardware with corrosion resistant coatings completes the kit for installation
- Specially bonded design for optimized strength typically required in high load bearing applications
- Precisely placed dampening voids further reduces harshness from sudden road inputs
- Articulation voids deliver necessary suspension articulation and/or compression under loads
- 2 Shell Bushings, 2 Tubes, Grease
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?