KYB Excel-G Shock Absorber 343128
|Notes||Shock, Recommended OE replacement. Quantity per car: 2. Shock/Strut should always be replaced in pairs|
|Lower Mount Type||Two Bolt Bar|
|Dust Boots Included||N|
|Upper Mount Type||Stud|
Ride Comfort may be important, but restoring a vehicle?s Ride Control, stability, stopping, lane change responsiveness and handling is critical. KYB Excel-G® Shocks and Struts are designed for the most important performance purpose: Restoring the vehicle?s original capabilities. KYB is a world leading supplier of shocks and struts to new vehicle manufacturers and the Excel-G® is made on the very same KYB OE assembly lines, uses the same OE quality components and is calibrated to restore original, designed performance, not change it. That has earned Excel-G® the classification: OEA (Original Equipment for the Aftermarket). The KYB Excel-G® is a nitrogen gas-charged, twin-tube design that includes every quality component that our global OEM products include and it is the preferred choice by professional technicians.
- KYB recommended OEM replacement shock for classic, domestic cars
- The KYB Excel-G® helps restore the designed control and handling of your Ford Focus
- The KYB Excel-G® uses a triple lip fluid seal to reduce the chance of oil and gas leaking out
- Vehicle specific, hand assembled, in-house damping valves correctly manage tire contact, steering response and body movement
- Electronic safety systems depend on the suspension, brakes and tires operating as the vehicle manufacturer intended. The KYB Excel-G® helps keep Electronic Safety Systems performing as designed.
- KYB has the strongest and thickest strut bodies and brackets in the industry; minimizing flex to maintain correct alignment in all conditions