Rancho RS5000X Shock Absorber RS55281
|Lower Mount Type||Two Bolt Bar|
|Upper Mount Type||Stud|
The core of this new & innovative shock from Rancho is the unique and patented rebound valving system and an advanced compression phase of the shock absorber.
- This proprietary process developed by the ride engineers at Rancho will elevate the overall handling and performance of your vehicle on & off-road.
- Progressive engagement valving
- Tuned compression control valve
- Enlarged 2 1/4" twin tube body
- Gas pressurization of shock
- 16mm nitro-carburized rod
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- Bad Tie Rod Symptoms to Watch Out For
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis