Rancho RS9000XL Shock Absorber RS999281
Rancho's® new RS9000XL shock absorbers feature adjustable damping with either a 2.75- or 2.38-in. diameter reserve tube. This massive shock body allows the RS9000XL to run cooler and more consistent even under the most demanding towing conditions, enhancing performance and durability.
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- Bad Tie Rod Symptoms to Watch Out For
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis