First, set your vehicle
Arnott Suspension Air Strut/Shocks AS-2450Shop All Arnott Industries
Arnott's completely rebuilt OE front air struts for Mercedes-Benz vehicles w/ ADS feature a new rubber air spring bladder manufactured by Continental ContiTech. The price per strut at your local dealership is a small fortune! Once again, the Arnott design is not only more efficient, it's also much more affordable! Each strut is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty (fits right or left).
- Reuses Damping Valve for OE Ride Control
- Remanufactured & Tested in the USA
- Pre-assembled for Easy Installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost