First, set your vehicle
Arnott Suspension Air Strut/Shocks AS-3058Shop All Arnott Industries
AS-3058 is a premium, Arnott engineered, aftermarket air suspension strut for the Front Left or Right side of the 2007-2012 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class and 2006-2011 ML-Class SUVs with AIRMATIC and without ADS, excluding AMG models. This new assembly features a passive Eibach monotube damper custom tuned to provide OE like ride comfort and handling. The Arnott strut is built with Tier 1 components including a cross-axis, multi-ply ContiTech air sleeve, steel top mount and clevis, O-rings, polyurethane bump stop, heavy-duty crimping rings, new 4 MM airline fitting and check valve. The aftermarket Mercedes-Benz replacement front strut is designed and assembled in the USA and backed by Arnott's industry leading warranty.
- Custom-designed Eibach shock absorber
- Universal Strut Fits Left or Right Side
- ContiTech Multi-Ply Air Sleeve
- Heavy-Duty Crimping Rings
- Detailed Installation Manual Available
- Industry Leading Warranty
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost