First, set your vehicle
Arnott Suspension Air Strut/Shocks AS-3088Shop All Arnott Industries
AS-3088 is an Arnott engineered aftermarket air suspension strut for the front left or right side of the 2007-2012 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class SUV w/AIRMATIC and ADS (Active Damping System) and 2006-2011 Mercedes-Benz ML-Class SUV w/AIRMATIC, Excluding AMG models. This new, not remanufactured, strut features a premium Eibach damper, precisely tuned to provide an excellent ride. The Arnott strut includes a new multi-ply, cross-axis, air sleeve from ContiTech along with a steel top mount. This new air strut is assembled in the USA with Tier 1 quality components including O-rings, bump stop, heavy-duty crimping rings and 4mm air fitting. This universal air strut fits the left or right side of the vehicle and is backed by Arnott's industry leading warranty.
- Custom-designed Eibach shock absorber
- Multi-Ply ContiTech Air Sleeve
- Universal Strut Fits Left or Right Side
- Pre-Assembled for Easy Installation
- Detailed Installation Manual Available
- Designed & Assembled in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost