First, set your vehicle
Arnott Suspension Air Strut/Shocks SK-3029Shop All Arnott Industries
SK-3029 is an Arnott remanufactured O.E. rear shock absorber for the left or right side of the 2007-2012 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class SUV (X164 Chassis) and 2006-2011 Mercedes-Benz ML-Class SUV (W164 Chassis) with Airmatic and with Adaptive Damping System (ADS) but excluding AMG models. The shock is inspected, steam cleaned, and spin blasted to bare metal before it is recharged with new high performance shock oil. Worn components, such as the piston and rod guides, as well as, the seal pack are replaced before being repainted with corrosion inhibiting paint. The shock and damping coil are dyno and functionally tested to assure OE performance. Arnott remanufactures and assembles this shock in the USA and backs it with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Maintains ADS Functionality
- Recharged with High Performance Shock Oil
- Remanufactured & Assembled in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost