First, set your vehicle
Bilstein B8 5100 Monotube Shock Absorber 24186728Shop All Bilstein
Bilstein B8 5100 shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUVs. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design which provides consistent fade free performance. B8 5100 shock absorbers utilize a unique, velocity sensitive, digressive piston which reacts to changing road conditions. All B8 5100 shock absorbers are tuned for each specific application to assure optimal performance is achieved. B8 5100 shock absorbers offer a significant improvement in ride quality, handling, and comfort.
- Zinc finish with multi layer unique Bilstein coating for extreme protection
- Mono tube design dissipates heat rapidly, increasing durability and product life span
- Vehicle application is specifically tuned by Bilstein ride engineers
- Superior gas over hydraulic design will not fade under even the most extreme driving conditions
- Bilsteins unique piston design offers greater sensitivity and superior vehicle control
- The internal piston design allows independent tuning of compression and rebound damping forces to provide optimum ride comfort and performance without compromise
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?