First, set your vehicle
Bilstein B8 Performance Plus Shock Absorber 24101561Shop All Bilstein
Bilstein B8 Performance Plus dampers are a performance upgrade to OE dampers designed to be paired with aftermarket lowering springs. These dampers offer application specific valve settings with a monotube design to bring out the best handling performance of a vehicle. Each damper is rigorously tested for quality that meets or exceeds OE standards. B8 Performance Plus dampers are the ideal solution for pairing with a lowering spring for improved handling and sportier look with the added benefit of world-famous Bilstein quality.
- Easy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
- Mono tube design dissipates heat rapidly, increasing durability and product life span
- May be the last set of shocks you need to purchase for your vehicle
- Superior gas over hydraulic design will not fade under even the most extreme driving conditions
- Improved control and stability, precise handling, ultimate performance, and incredible comfort
- Bilstein’s unique piston design offers greater sensitivity and superior vehicle control
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost