First, set your vehicle
Bilstein Suspension Air Strut/Shocks 24166980Shop All Bilstein
Bilstein B4 OE Replacement (Air) dampers are designed to replace the original air suspension systems on many European brand vehicles. Bilstein is an OE supplier for air suspension systems; the quality of these products meets, and typically exceeds, the standards set forth by the vehicle's manufacturer. Bilstein B4 OE Replacement (Air) dampers are designed to connect directly into the original connectors on the vehicle, ensuring modification-free installation and restoration of the original feel of the vehicle.
- Easy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
- High quality to OEM standards
- Improved control and stability, precise handling, ultimate performance, and incredible comfort
- The internal piston design allows independent tuning of compression and rebound damping forces to provide optimum ride comfort and performance without compromise
- Utilizes BILSTEIN s gas pressure technology
- Restores the original feel to the vehicle
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost