First, set your vehicle
Bilstein Suspension Air Strut/Shocks 40247687Shop All Bilstein
Bilstein B3 OE Replacement (Air) suspension air bags are designed to replace the original suspension air bags on select European brand vehicles. Bilstein is an OE supplier for air suspension systems; the quality of these products meets, and typically exceeds, the standards set forth by the vehicle's manufacturer. Each B3 OE Replacement (Air) suspension air bag is designed to connect directly into the original connectors on the vehicle, ensuring modification-free installation and restoration of the original feel of the vehicle.
- Provides excellent comfort and perfect driving characteristics
- Responds to street and vehicle conditions in milliseconds for instant adaptivity
- High quality to OEM standards
- Utilizes BILSTEIN s gas pressure technology
- Restores the original feel to the vehicle
- Plugs directly in no modification required
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost