First, set your vehicle
Dorman - OE Solutions Air Spring to Coil Spring Conversion Kit 949-579Shop All Dorman
Ride sagging? Don't want to pay to repair the original air suspension? Convert to a high-quality conventional suspension with this air spring to coil spring conversion kit. Corrosion-resistant steel springs maintain a smooth ride without the cost.
- Alternative replacement - this air suspension delete kit replaces the original air suspension with a conventional suspension
- Cost-saving solution - ideal for older vehicles on which maintaining the original air suspension isn't necessary or too costly
- Complete kit - includes all necessary hardware and components needed for conversion
- Thoroughly tested - parts underwent ride handling testing to ensure performance
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost