First, set your vehicle
Dorman Suspension Air Strut/Shocks 949-850Shop All Dorman
Ensure a smooth ride and protect your vehicle's suspension with, the Dorman Air Suspension Strut. Designed for a longer service life, our air strut is constructed of quality materials to absorb road shock and support the vehicle. The air suspension strut is an ideal replacement and prevents damage to the other suspension and undercarriage components. Additionally, the Dorman Air Suspension Strut restores proper ride height ensuring a smooth ride and directional stability.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Made of durable rubber and high strength metals for increased durability and a longer service life
- Prevents sagging, an uneven suspension and the air compressor from running excessively
- This part has undergone lab, durability and vehicle try-on testing for conformance to product standards and quality
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost