First, set your vehicle
Duralast Loaded Strut Assembly LS33-80251RShop All Duralast
McPherson strut with N.O.K. seals, hard chrome piston rod, and premium oil. Coil spring with OE compression level and electrostatic coating for optimal corrosion resistance. OE quality strut mount endurance tested to ensure optimal performance and long life. Bumper molded from urethane rubber to absorb harsh, damaging road impact and noise for quieter driving. Reinforced brackets designed to handle even the worse road conditions.
- Fully assembled complete strut
- Ready to install
- Restore safety and stability
- Safe, comfortable, reliable
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost