First, set your vehicle
Duralast Loaded Strut Assembly LS34-85231LShop All Duralast
Trust ready-to-install Loaded Strut Assemblies from Duralast, specifically designed to meet the exact specifications of your vehicle. Duralast Loaded Struts are tested over millions of cycles to ensure long-lasting performance, and ideal for restoring OE-ride height and performance. Install strut assemblies in pairs for best results.
- Complete assembly for safer, easier installation
- Quieter, smoother driving than worn or damaged struts
- Long-lasting performance from new N.O.K. seals, hard-chrome piston rod, and premium oil
- Rust and corrosion resistant powder coating
- Reinforced brackets provide consistent performance in harsh conditions
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost