First, set your vehicle
Duralast Monotube Shock Absorber MS34-31842BShop All Duralast
Trust ready-to-install Duralast Monotube Shocks for a more responsive ride with improved handling. Duralast Shocks are specifically designed to meet the exact specifications of your vehicle with no consolidation. Designed to improve handling, braking performance, and restore OE ride quality, Duralast Monotube Shocks are tested over millions of cycles to ensure consistent, long-lasting performance, even in changing road conditions. Install shocks in pairs for best results.
- Maintains performance with high-quality seals
- Easy-to-install, flexible design
- Consistent performance, from strong, sealed components
- Long-life, even in the elements, with patented one-way oil valve
- More responsive handling compared to TwinTube shocks
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost