First, set your vehicle
Duralast Strut ST33-13681RShop All Duralast
Trust Duralast Struts to restore your vehicles handling and control. Duralast struts are designed to improve braking performance and restore OE ride quality. Tested over millions of cycles to ensure consistent, long-lasting performance. Consider upgrading to loaded strut assemblies for safer install. Install struts in pairs for best results.
- Variable damping provides responsive driver feedback and steering stability
- Precision valving helps improve tire traction and performance
- Piston seal and rod guide helps eliminate leaks
- Multi-stage valving ensures smooth, stable operation
- Industry-leading oil seal minimizes heat and tube body design dissipates heat quickly
- Chrome piston rod protects against corrosion to ensure long life
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost