First, set your vehicle
Duralast TwinTube Shock Absorber TS34-32312BShop All Duralast
Trust ready-to-install Duralast TwinTube shocks for a smooth, comfortable ride specifically designed to meet the exact specifications of your vehicle. Designed to improve handling, braking performance, and restore OE ride quality, TwinTube shocks are tested over millions of cycles to ensure consistent, long-lasting performance, even in changing road conditions. Install shocks in pairs for best results.
- Dustproof, one-way valve oil seal extends service life
- Cylinders designed for consistent performance under smooth or extreme conditions
- Protection from rust and corrosion by tempered, hard-chrome plated and annealed piston rod
- Long-lasting performance from cold-drawn, seamless cylinder tube
- Provides smooth, comfortable ride that responds to changing road conditions
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost