First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
KYB Excel-G Shock 3440091Shop All KYB
Part # 3440091
SKU # 1113929
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Dec. 8
Coil Over Springs Included
Internal Construction Type
Mounting Hardware Included
Internal Damper Type
Ride Comfort may be important, but restoring a vehicle’s Ride Control, stability, stopping, lane change responsiveness and handling is critical. KYB Excel-G Shocks and Struts are designed for the most important performance purpose: Restoring the vehicle’s original capabilities. KYB is a world leading supplier of shocks and struts to new vehicle manufacturers and the Excel-G is made on the very same KYB OE assembly lines, uses the same OE quality components and is calibrated to restore original, designed performance, not change it. That has earned Excel-G the classification: OEA (Original Equipment for the Aftermarket). The KYB Excel-G is a nitrogen gas-charged, twin-tube design that includes every quality component that our global OEM products include and it is the preferred choice by professional technicians.
- KYB recommended OEM replacement shock
- The KYB Excel-G helps restore the designed control and handling of your Chevrolet Cruz
- The KYB Excel-G uses a triple lip fluid seal to reduce the chance of oil and gas leaking out
- Vehicle specific, hand assembled, in-house damping valves correctly manage tire contact, steering response and body movement
- Electronic safety systems depend on the suspension, brakes and tires operating as the vehicle manufacturer intended. The KYB Excel-G helps keep Electronic Safety Systems performing as designed.
- KYB has the strongest and thickest bodies and brackets in the industry; minimizing flex to maintain correct alignment in all conditions