First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
KYB Excel-G Shock Absorber 349047Shop All KYB
Part # 349047
SKU # 454228
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Dec. 2
Coil Over Springs Included
Internal Construction Type
Mounting Hardware Included
Ride Comfort may be important, but restoring a vehicle’s Ride Control, stability, stopping, lane change responsiveness and handling is critical. KYB Excel-G® Shocks and Struts are designed for the most important performance purpose: Restoring the vehicle’s original capabilities. KYB is a world leading supplier of shocks and struts to new vehicle manufacturers and the Excel-G® is made on the very same KYB OE assembly lines, uses the same OE quality components and is calibrated to restore original, designed performance, not change it. That has earned Excel-G® the classification: OEA (Original Equipment for the Aftermarket). The KYB Excel-G® is a nitrogen gas-charged, twin-tube design that includes every quality component that our global OEM products include and it is the preferred choice by professional technicians.
- #1 recommended Original Equipment replacement choice for Asian performance vehicles
- The KYB Excel-G® helps restore the designed control and handling of your Nissan 350Z
- The KYB Excel-G® uses a triple lip fluid seal to reduce the chance of oil and gas leaking out
- Vehicle specific, hand assembled, in-house damping valves correctly manage tire contact, steering response and body movement
- Electronic safety systems depend on the suspension, brakes and tires operating as the vehicle manufacturer intended. The KYB Excel-G® helps keep Electronic Safety Systems performing as designed.
- KYB has the strongest and thickest strut bodies and brackets in the industry; minimizing flex to maintain correct alignment in all conditions
- To reduce the chance of noise and vibration KYB recommends installing new strut mounts, part number: SM5482