First, set your vehicle
KYB Excel-G Shock Absorber 349097Shop All KYB
Ride Comfort may be important, but restoring a vehicles Ride Control, stability, stopping, lane change responsiveness and handling is critical. KYB Excel-G® Shocks and Struts are designed for the most important performance purpose: Restoring the vehicles original capabilities. KYB is a world leading supplier of shocks and struts to new vehicle manufacturers and the Excel-G® is made on the very same KYB OE assembly lines, uses the same OE quality components and is calibrated to restore original, designed performance, not change it. That has earned Excel-G® the classification: OEA (Original Equipment for the Aftermarket). The KYB Excel-G® is a nitrogen gas-charged, twin-tube design that includes every quality component that our global OEM products include and it is the preferred choice by professional technicians.
- #1 recommended Original Equipment replacement choice for Asian SUVs and Crossovers
- The KYB Excel-G® helps restore the designed control and handling of your Nissan Rogue
- The KYB Excel-G® uses a triple lip fluid seal to reduce the chance of oil and gas leaking out
- Vehicle specific, hand assembled, in-house damping valves correctly manage tire contact, steering response and body movement
- Electronic safety systems depend on the suspension, brakes and tires operating as the vehicle manufacturer intended. The KYB Excel-G® helps keep Electronic Safety Systems performing as designed.
- KYB has the strongest and thickest strut bodies and brackets in the industry; minimizing flex to maintain correct alignment in all conditions
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?