First, set your vehicle
KYB Gas-a-Just Shock Absorber KG5785Shop All KYB
The KYB Gas-a-Just monotube shock absorber has additional performance advantages over the traditional twin-tube design: It can instantly, automatically adjust to your performance needs and never experiences fade due to aeration. The Gas-a-Just is available as an OE monotube replacement and as an OE twin-tube performance upgrade. The KYB Gas-a-Just has two separate working chambers: An air-free hydraulic piston and valve area for responsiveness & control, and a second high-pressure nitrogen gas area with a floating piston that provides a comfortable ride during normal driving and adds instant performance on demand.
- Adds up to 25% more damping performance over original equipment shocks
- Gas-a-Just reacts to load changes and adds instant responsiveness on Dodge trucks
- High gas pressure design provides instant, extra control
- monotube design outperforms all other standard shock absorbers
- Unique, air-free, hydraulic unit eliminates performance fade
- Engineered to help vehicles with electronic safety systems (ESC, ABS, etc.)
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost