The KYB Gas-a-just monotube shock absorber has additional performance advantages over the traditional twin-tube design: It can instantly, automatically adjust to your performance needs and never experiences fade due to aeration. The KYB Gas-a-just has two separate working chambers: An air-free hydraulic piston and valve area for responsiveness and control, and a second high-pressure nitrogen gas area with a floating piston that provides a comfortable ride during normal driving and adds instant performance on demand.
- Adds up to 25% more damping performance over original equipment shocks
- Components and valving designed specifically for Ford trucks
- Gas-a-Just monotubes are designed for vehicles that work, tow, and have larger, heavier tires & wheels
- High pressure monotube design separates the gas and oil for fade free operation and instant response
- Fluid leaking can be a cause of shock failure, the KYB Gas-a-just has an ultra-smooth triple chrome plated chrome piston rod to reduce seal wear
- The higher gas pressure of the KYB Gas-a-Just responds quickly to improve steering response
- Electronic safety systems depend on the suspension, brakes and tires operating as the vehicle manufacturer intended. The KYB Gas-a-just helps keep Electronic Safety Systems performing as designed.