First, set your vehicle
KYB Loaded Strut Assembly ASR4545Shop All KYB
A strut assembly handles vehicle weight, determines ride height, acts as the steering pivot, controls vehicle stability and can affect a vehicle’s electronic crash avoidance systems. As an original equipment supplier, KYB understands how your vehicle should ride, handle and perform. The KYB Strut-Plus is engineered to help restore the handling and control capabilities of your vehicle. We start with an Original Equipment (OE) Restoring KYB Strut. High carbon steel coil springs are developed considering vehicle attributes and corners weights to help make sure the ride height is restored within OE specifications.
- The World's Best Complete Strut Assembly from the most trusted name in OEM quality shocks and struts
- Designed for proper ride height and original handling capabilities on the Chevy Tahoe
- Built with a performance restoring KYB Gas-a-Just Monotube Strut
- Assembled in USA
- Exact fitment engineered and pre-assembled for professional results
- Features an application engineered KYB spring designed to match the strut, maintain proper ride height longer and control weight without sacrificing vehicle ride quality
- Engineered to help vehicles with electronic safety systems (ESC, ABS, etc.)
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost