First, set your vehicle
KYB Truck-Plus Front Leveling Assembly ASR4546KShop All KYB
The KYB Truck-Plus Leveling Assembly is the best replacement strut assembly solution to raise the front of your truck. KYB does not cut corners or take a one-size–fits-all approach when designing and manufacturing the Truck-Plus. Unlike competitors, KYB manufactures corner-specific part numbers to help restore designed performance on your vehicle. Consider this, a strut assembly handles vehicle weight, determines ride height, acts as the steering pivot, controls vehicle stability and can affect a vehicle’s electronic crash avoidance systems. Don’t trust a part designed to fit multiple vehicles and don’t trust anything less than KYB.
- The World's Best Truck Leveling Assembly from the most trusted name in OEM quality shocks and struts
- Designed to raise ride height approximately 2 inches while maintaining designed performance on your Chevy Suburban
- Built with a performance restoring KYB Gas-a-Just Monotube Strut
- Pre-assembled with all required hardware for professional results
- Assembled in USA
- Features an application engineered KYB spring designed to match the strut, maintain proper ride height longer and control weight without sacrificing vehicle ride quality
- Engineered to help vehicles with electronic safety systems (ESC, ABS, etc.)
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost