First, set your vehicle
Rancho RS9000XL Shock Absorber RS999281Shop All Rancho
Get premium control and performance with Rancho RS9000™XL shocks. Recognized as the first nine-position manually adjustable ride control series in the off-road market, RS9000XL shocks are ideal for on- and off-road use, towing and more.
- NINE LEVELS OF PERFORMANCE -- Nine-position easy-to-adjust knob allows customized damping control and firmness for on-road and off-road flexibility
- DESIGNED FOR HARDWORKING VEHICLES -- Ideal for stock or lifted trucks, SUVs and Jeeps that tow, haul or go off road
- INDUSTRY FIRST -- Recognized as the first nine-position manually adjustable shock series in the off-road market
- REDUCES FADE -- Nitrogen gas pressurized to 120 PSI to minimize air-to-oil mixture and reduce damping performance fade and foaming
- STRONG AND DURABLE -- Features an application-specific 18mm nitro-carburized piston rod to resist scuffs and corrosion, double-welded loops at stress areas and 1.25-in. sintered iron piston for enhanced structural integrity
- HANDLES EXTREME TEMPERATURE CHANGES -- Up to 2.75-in. tri-tube body (application specific) filled with all-weather fluid allows for cooler operation, increased vehicle control and ability to withstand internal temperatures of -40 to 248°F
- SMOOTH PERFORMANCE -- Polyurethane rebound bumper and bushings and graphite-filled fluon-banded piston help absorb ride harshness and enhance responsiveness to changing road conditions for an overall smoother ride
- BUILT TO LAST -- Low-friction, self-lubricating seal retains gas and oil for quicker rebound and smoother compression while the long-lasting premium liquid metallic finish and polyvinyl protective boot ensures longer life
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE -- Comes with Rancho’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost