First, set your vehicle
Rancho RS9000XL Shock Absorber RS999787Shop All Rancho
The Rancho® RS9000XL™ 9-position adjustable strut series delivers an exclusive nine levels of performance to on- and off-road trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. This advanced line of struts are ideal for off-road use, towing and hauling and more, while providing the flexibility to run larger tire and wheel combinations.
- 2.13-in. (54.1 mm) body diameter
- Large 18mm chrome rod (select applications) - Added strength and durability
- 9-position tuning technology
- Nitrogen gas charged
- Liquid metallic finish
- Polyurethane bushings (select applications)
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?