First, set your vehicle
Sachs Shock Absorber 318588Shop All Sachs
SACHS Shocks and Struts are intelligently engineered to restore original handling dynamics while designed to meet the highest safety, comfort, performance and quality standards. SACHS products have the best dampening characteristics with an application-tuned valve pairing longevity with superior comfort and control for vehicles in any road condition.
- Durability; Micro-Polished Chrome Piston Rods- SACHS micro-polished chrome piston rods have been hardened for maximum strength to provide the longest service life. Our chrome finish helps fight rust while the low-friction surface effectively prevents leakage from seal damage.
- OEM Technology; Low Friction Seal- SACHS advanced seal technology uses a synthetic (NBR) rubber which is highly wear resistant and can withstand temperatures to 260 degrees F, keeping oil and gas in, and contaminants out. Engineered with low friction movement in mind, our design helps maintain tuning characteristics.
- Comfort and Performance: Banded Piston- Our engineered polymer piston band immediately responds to suspension movements even at slow speeds. The piston band effectively seals the working cylinder allowing the valves to operate at 100% efficiency. Valves with a banded piston can be finely tuned for specific vehicles to consistently provide the intended comfort and performance.
- Precise Tuning; Sintered Metal Valves- Our high quality valve design enables precise oil flow by using sintered metal valves. Tight tolerances and strength from sintered metal allow for precise tuning of compression and rebound rates that restore the original handling dynamics.
- Endurance; Polished Working Cylinder- SACHS internal working cylinders are drawn to precise dimensions and polished ultra-smooth to prevent piston band wear. Our technology permits close tuning tolerances while reducing friction and heat for the utmost endurance.
- Twin-tube Design
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost