First, set your vehicle
SenSen Economy Shock 812140164ELShop All Sensen Shocks & Struts
SenSen® offers a high value alternative for most shock and strut replacements. All SenSen® shocks and struts are manufactured in the SenSen® factory and are designed to meet or exceed OE specifications. This provides enhanced consistency and quality control.
- Attractive powder-coat finish
- Long-lasting corrosion and rust protection
- High quality steel rods
- Individually tested during manufacturing
- ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost