First, set your vehicle
Westar Air Spring to Coil Spring Kit CK-7626Shop All Westar
Whether you are looking for new complete units for replacement, or new components to rebuild your existing assemblies, contact Westar for you air suspension needs. Our factories use only top quality components, and manufacture to strict ISO, QS, and TS standards, as well as others.
- Designed to reduce installation time.
- Designed to be a more reliable alternative to the OEM air suspension.
- Designed to be a significant cost savings over the OEM style air suspension.
- All product are new, we do not sell re-manufactured units.
- Honda Accord Shocks and Struts
- Honda Civic Shocks and Struts
- Ford F150 Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Camry Shocks and Struts
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Shocks and Struts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Shocks and Struts
- Toyota Corolla Shocks and Struts
- Chevrolet Cruze Shocks and Struts
- Ford Focus Shocks and Struts
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost