First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
The steering gear box is the heart of the vehicle’s steering system. It guides the wheels’ movement in conjunction with the direction that the steering wheel is rotated, helping achieve ideal steering response for more efficient driving. CARDONE® Remanufactured Steering Gear Boxes are re-engineered, built and tested to match O.E. performance. Each unit features 100% new O-rings and lip seals to ensure leak-free, long-lasting performance. Shafts are surfaced to precise specifications to eliminate premature seal wear and extend gear life. All units are 100% hydraulically tested to ensure perfect fit and function.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?