First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Steering Intermediate Shaft 425-284Shop All Dorman
Part # 425-284
SKU # 296679
Price Not Available
Steering shaft eliminates clunking and/or binding in the steering system. Replacement effectively restores the smooth rotation of your steering wheel.
- Easy to install—no special tools needed
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- U-joints use precision engineered needle bearings for smooth operation
- A rigorous quality inspection has been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
- Honda Accord Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Ford F150 Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Toyota Camry Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Dodge Ram 1500 Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Toyota Corolla Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Chevrolet Cruze Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Ford Focus Steering Intermediate Shaft
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?