First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Steering Intermediate Shaft 425-294Shop All Dorman
Part # 425-294
SKU # 1055349
Price Not Available
Replace your worn or damaged steering shaft with this direct replacement shaft. With new U-joints featuring precision needle bearings for smooth, silent operation and reliable performance, this vehicle-specific design is engineered for a perfect fit.
- Direct replacement - this steering shaft fits and functions like the original equipment steering shaft
- Vehicle tested - torsional strength and fatigue tested to meet or exceed original equipment performance
- Excellent value - original equipment quality at a lower price
- Quality construction - manufactured from premium components for a long service life
- Honda Accord Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Ford F150 Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Toyota Camry Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Dodge Ram 1500 Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Toyota Corolla Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Chevrolet Cruze Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Ford Focus Steering Intermediate Shaft
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?