First, set your vehicle
Dorman Steering Intermediate Shaft 425-388Shop All Dorman
This steering shaft directly replaces the original equipment on specific vehicle applications. It is thoroughly tested to meet Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, and precision-machined to ensure a tight, secure fit.
- Precise fit - this steering shaft is engineered within strict tolerances to directly replace the original shaft on certain vehicle years, makes and models
- Safety tested - each design meets rigorous regulatory standards to ensure driver safety in a collision
- Trustworthy performance - built to meet thorough torsional, tensile, fatigue and other durability testing for reliable operation
- Corrosion resistant - salt spray testing and premium coating help ensure future longevity
- Honda Accord Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Honda Civic Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Ford F150 Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Toyota Camry Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Dodge Ram 1500 Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Toyota Corolla Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Chevrolet Cruze Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Ford Focus Steering Intermediate Shaft
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost