First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Steering Intermediate Shaft 425-388Shop All Dorman
Part # 425-388
SKU # 317273
Price Not Available
This steering shaft directly replaces the original equipment on specific vehicle applications. It is thoroughly tested to meet Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, and precision-machined to ensure a tight, secure fit.
- Precise fit - this steering shaft is engineered within strict tolerances to directly replace the original shaft on certain vehicle years, makes and models
- Safety tested - each design meets rigorous regulatory standards to ensure driver safety in a collision
- Trustworthy performance - built to meet thorough torsional, tensile, fatigue and other durability testing for reliable operation
- Corrosion resistant - salt spray testing and premium coating help ensure future longevity
- Honda Accord Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Ford F150 Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Toyota Camry Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Dodge Ram 1500 Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Toyota Corolla Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Chevrolet Cruze Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Ford Focus Steering Intermediate Shaft
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?