First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Steering Shaft Universal Joint 425-760Shop All Dorman
Part # 425-760
SKU # 1115501
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
|End 2 Spline Quantity
|End 1 Spline Quantity
|End 1 Inside Diameter
|Steering Shaft Diameter
|End 2 Inside Diameter
This steering shaft universal joint matches the fit and function of the original equipment joint to ensure a safe, reliable repair. Made of quality materials, it features sealed bearings to ensure a long service life.
- Ideal replacement - this steering shaft universal joint matches the fit and function of the original equipment joint for specific makes and models
- Durable materials - this shift boot is manufactured from quality materials for durability
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment quality at competitive price
- Quality tested - this part has undergone extensive testing to ensure a quality fit and reliable performance
- Honda Accord Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Ford F150 Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Toyota Camry Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Dodge Ram 1500 Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Toyota Corolla Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Chevrolet Cruze Steering Intermediate Shaft
- Ford Focus Steering Intermediate Shaft
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?