First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Coil Spring Seat Included
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Mounting Hole Quantity
|Stud Thread Diameter
|Dust Boot Included
|Threaded Stud Quantity
KYB Strut Mounts eliminate the vibration and noise caused by old, hardened vibration insulators. They optimize suspension performance by offering OE quality replacement components designed for each application. KYB Strut Mounts cushion the impacts from road bumps to reduce the jarring effect, noise and vibration that old mounts transmit into the vehicle. Front bearing plates are the steering pivots and support vehicle weight. They are critical to steering performance and wheel alignment. KYB Strut Mounts and bearing plates have a reputation for providing the highest quality in the industry.
- The highest quality replacement strut mount available
- Optimizes suspension performance by offering Original Equipment quality replacement components designed for each application
- Superior rubber reduces noise, vibration and harshness
- Mount bearings provide smoother steering and help retain front end alignment
- Matched grade studs and nuts
- Honda Accord Strut Mount - Front
- Honda Civic Strut Mount - Front
- Ford F150 Strut Mount - Front
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Strut Mount - Front
- Toyota Camry Strut Mount - Front
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Strut Mount - Front
- Dodge Ram 1500 Strut Mount - Front
- Toyota Corolla Strut Mount - Front
- Chevrolet Cruze Strut Mount - Front
- Ford Focus Strut Mount - Front
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?