First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
URO Strut Mount URO-008688Shop All URO Parts
Part # URO-008688
SKU # 1106793
Price Not Available
For European vehicles, A.P.A. manufactures the URO Parts brand of quality replacement parts, which meet or exceed OEM specifications. URO Parts components are ideal for both professional and DIY vehicle repair, and are often the exclusive aftermarket alternative to overpriced “Genuine” components. By reducing deferred maintenance with URO Parts, you will increase the bottom line of your business. With its URO Premium line, A.P.A. offers problem-solving upgraded components that are superior to failure-prone OEM parts in design and/or materials. A.P.A. is so confident in the longevity and reliability of URO Premium products, they're covered by an unlimited mileage, lifetime warranty. URO Parts also specializes in accurate reproduction parts for classic vehicles, including a huge variety of items that are no longer available from the dealer.
- Guaranteed fitment
- Replacement of failed suspension strut bearing instantly eliminates clunk during braking and bumps
- Restores proper strut position and reduces steering wheel vibration
- High-strength elastomer (where applicable) and alloy metal construction for maximum durability
- Manufactured to OE strut bearing dimensions for correct wheel alignment
- Precision bearings or bushings for low-friction steering knuckle rotation
- 24 Month Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Honda Accord Strut Mount - Front
- Honda Civic Strut Mount - Front
- Ford F150 Strut Mount - Front
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Strut Mount - Front
- Toyota Camry Strut Mount - Front
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Strut Mount - Front
- Dodge Ram 1500 Strut Mount - Front
- Toyota Corolla Strut Mount - Front
- Chevrolet Cruze Strut Mount - Front
- Ford Focus Strut Mount - Front
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?