First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Energy Suspension Strut Rod Bushing Kit 11.7101RShop All Energy Suspension
Part # 11.7101R
SKU # 355913
Price Not Available
These performance polyurethane components help reduce common wheel roll-under. This occurs when stopping abruptly, especially when using performance tires. For both front of rear drive vehicles is so equipped. Replaces that original, short lived and too-soft O.E.M. rubber. On front wheel drive vehicles- diminishes wheel hop and traction loss during standing start accelerations. Better maintains proper alignment under extreme conditions. Made of Energy's Hyper-Flex(TM) performance polyurethane to add both performance and durability.
- Made From HYPER-Flex Polyurethane
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?