First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Energy Suspension Suspension Multi Purpose Bump Stop Kit 8.9102GShop All Energy Suspension
Part # 8.9102G
SKU # 663571
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Feb. 27
Energy Suspension(R) performance bump stops help cushion a collapsing suspension, preventing bottoming-out and expensive vehicle damage. Hyper-Flex(TM) performance polyurethane bump stops for control arms, traction bars, leaf springs, etc. are guaranteed to last longer and operate more efficiently than original rubber stops.The smaller, general purpose bullet shaped snubber is ideal for control arms. The low profile button head is for use when clearance is limited. Our large competition race style bump stops smooth out compression better and have a large reinforced metal plate welded to the mounting plate and molded-in. Each style is specially designed for a perfect and custom fit and each style has it's own durometer, hardness, characteristics. Energy's wide selection of bump stops are available in red or black color.
- Made Of Superior Hyper-FlexMaterial
- Helps Prevent Damage To Shocks/Struts
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?