First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Looking to add larger tires or add that go anywhere capability and feel? Then look no further than a TrailFX mid-lift suspension kit. Increased ground clearance, visibility, and a smoother ride are all benefits of a mid-lift suspension kit. Kits contain all required, ready-to-install components in one box under one part number.
- Designed For Additional Clearance For Larger Wheel And Tire Combinations
- All Necessary Components Included In One Box
- Maintains Factory Ride
- Shock Replacement Not Required
- X-Guard Plus Powertrain Warranty
Advice and How-To's
- Signs Of a Failing Rack and Pinion
- When to Replace Shocks and Struts
- Signs of a Bad Suspension
- How to Replace a Control Arm (Upper or Lower)
- Symptoms of a Bad Ball Joint
- How to Replace a Sway Bar Link
- Symptoms of a Bad Sway Bar
- What You Need to Know About Air Bag Suspension
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs