First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Nolathane Suspension Bushing Kit REV0260002Shop All Nolathane
Part # REV0260002
SKU # 126399
Price Not Available
Worn C bushings can cause changes in drivability and handling, alignment settings and caster changes. Can make vehicle unbalanced when braking, less predictable in cornering and cause uneven Tire wear. Replace worn C bushings to as new condition with Nolathane bushings. they come in varying positive caster off sets of 2 degree offset for stock up to 2in. lift , 4 degree offset for 2in. to 4in. lift , and 7 degrees offset for more than 4in. lift. Nolathane bushings are made from the highest quality elastomers and designed to synchronize your suspension system for optimal safety, handling, performance, ride quality, longevity and reduced maintenance.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Control Arm (Upper or Lower)
- Symptoms of a Bad Ball Joint
- How to Replace a Sway Bar Link
- Symptoms of a Bad Sway Bar
- What You Need to Know About Air Bag Suspension
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints