First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Suspension Strut Rod 905-542Shop All Duralast
Part # 905-542
SKU # 781795
Price Not Available
Rigorously tested for sustained, secure performance by a team of product and quality engineers, Dorman Strut Rods are designed for passenger safety. Our industry-leading evaluation process ensures a smooth ride, directional stability, and agile handling.
- Ball joints and bushings included for a complete installation, saving time and labor (where applicable)
- Direct replacement for a trouble-free installation
- Steel, iron or aluminum construction ensures durability
- Powder-coated or painted for long-lasting rust and corrosion resistance
Advice and How-To's
- What You Need to Know About Air Bag Suspension
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- Bad Tie Rod Symptoms to Watch Out For