First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
ACDelco Sway Bar Link 20985982Shop All ACDelco
Part # 20985982
SKU # 1183752
Price Not Available
This item is unavailable.
Bushing Outside Diameter
End 1 Thread Diameter
Sleeve Inside Diameter
GM Genuine Parts Suspension Stabilizer Bar Links are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. These bar links connect your vehicle's stabilizer bar to the control arm or strut and help provide roll stiffness to the vehicle. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE).
- Connects your vehicle's stabilizer bar to the control arm or strut
- Provides roll stiffness to vehicle
- GM Genuine suspension parts match the GM vehicles original equipment in ride, handling and stopping distance
- GM Genuine suspension components are specifically designed and engineered to work together with the GM vehicle ABS braking and stability systems
- Go through hundreds of validation / durability tests that include mechanical, climatic, material, enclosure and electrical testing
- Tested to rigorous GM standards for, durability, performance, temperature cycling, corrosion and fatigue
- Aggressive environmental wear testing includes heavy loads, water, salt, bumpy and dirty roads
- Tested extensively in GM vehicle applications to specific engineering requirements
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies