First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Locking Nuts Included
|Bolt Thread Pitch
|Bushing Outside Diameter
|End 1 Thread Diameter
|Bushing Inside Diameter
|End 2 Thread Diameter
|Grease Fittings Included
|Dust Boot Included
|End 1 Type
|End 2 Type
Stress tested. Road ready. Restore your vehicle’s original performance, handling, and control with high-quality Duralast Sway Bar Links. A critical component of the chassis system, sway bar links work with your suspension to maintain stability while driving. All Duralast Chassis parts are tested under extreme conditions to ensure performance and durability. You can also drive with confidence knowing your parts are backed by Duralast’s limited lifetime warranty. For dependable performance, trust Proven Tough Duralast Sway Bar Links.
- Designed to meet OE form, fit, and function and acts as a direct replacement for a trouble-free installation
- Long-lasting protection from powder coating or paint helps prevent rust and corrosion
- Benchmarked against OE performance characteristics for product quality
- Rigorously tested with thorough quality control measures to ensure longevity and performance
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?